Industrial Video Conference Technology
Initially the video conference was confined for a boardroom, where all the participants who are participating in the meeting must log-in through boardrooms. For excellence contact Futura video conference equipment Australia In most of the organizations, there are business people who often travel from one location to another for business purposes. Let us assume that if an executive is out of station or in travel, and he/she wants to attend the meeting and share important documents. In such cases with the hardware video conferencing it is merely impossible for him to attend the conference.
- In hospitals – Medical sign in
The general complications that a business traveler faces during the business tours is, improper communication. Such business executives cannot explain or share the amendments or business proposals through phone or through mails instead of which it can be more productive if he/she gives a presentation through video conferencing software.
Through the video conferencing software, the business traveler can instantly share any kind of data which are embedded in his wireless PC. With a very nominal Internet speed of 128 kbps per video, the executives can attend the conference and can even transfer any kind of document to all or selected participants. In traditional video conferencing, it was a very difficult task to share or play a graphics video and audio file, but this software enables the users to share or play the graphics file, within seconds with the minimum bandwidth.
The beneficial part of this software is even during the time of traveling, the executives can connect to the Video Conferencing, through his/her wireless PC such as laptops, android mobile phones and I pads. With the aid of the business video conferencing software, the managers and the business executives can flexibly participate in a meeting without baring any expenses. Through remote collaboration, the frequent travelers can attend all the internal meetings of the organization just by using this solution.
This software solution doesn’t require huge hardware components, instead it can run on any standard PC and can run under minimal Internet speed. The minimum requirements for the frequent business traveler for availing the applications are camera, audio & video devices and a license to install the software application in his/her wireless PC.
In corporations or companies – Customer sign in
How can the organizations improve customer service for video conferencing?
The top ten video conferencing advantages for frequent business travelers:
• The business executives who have to move frequently from one location to another, can participate in the meeting from anywhere during the time of travel.
• Reduced complexity in connecting to the boardroom video conferencing, Highly interactive and effective communication
• Minimized cost of traveling, for the executives who must have to give frequent sales presentations, corporate meetings or any training sessions. Operational costs are also drastically low in comparison with the hardware solution.
• If a business executive is in very long distance, e.g., out of the country, then the IDD (International Direct Dial) charges for video calling will be more expensive, but through the video conferencing software solution, one can conduct video calls without any additional charges.
• The users can transfer any kind of computer generated material such as graphics, text files, excel files or PDF files.
• Enables very close communication, the executive can feel as if he/she is presented live in the meeting.
• The users can attend the meetings that are scheduled immediately
• Complex free and cost-effective means of communication
• The software conferencing solution will support both broadband and leased lines
• Through this solution, the cost of logistics is drastically minimized.
Finally it can be concluded that, the video conferencing software solution can be a good solution for the frequent business travelers to attend a business conference remotely by being anywhere in the world.